ESPN

Great Trib Article

Beat Arizona Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Great Trib Article

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      EagleMountainUte
      Participant

Nick Ford weight gain

Hate to pay for the food and clothing on this kid. 

Utah
      Participant

I remember hearing that Kruger’s mom said that when Paul, Dave and Joe were home they would go through 30 gallons of milk a week. 

FtheY
        Participant

Wow. That’s a whole orange cart at Costco with an igloo of 15 double boxes. And over a gallon of milk per person per day. That’s crazy. 

See you later beer fridge, we need a restaurant milk walk in. 

EagleMountainUte
          Participant

Cheaper to buy a cow plus you make them milk it. Good for forearm strength. 

FtheY
            Participant

You’re not wrong. 

Tony (admin)
        Keymaster

I was just a wee high school player, but when I played football I had SEVEN bowls of cereal in the morning. 

chinngiskhaan
          Participant

you could have just eaten actual food ya know

chinngiskhaan
          Participant

after basketball practices, I would go home and chug at least 4 liters of water. I’d eat whole large pizzas by myself… always get the biggest, most unhealthy thing at every restaurant I went to, and I always ate it all, plus everyone else’s leftovers.

I was 6 ft 4, and weighed 155… I tried like crazy to put on weight, but couldn’t gain a pound to save my life.

Now I eat a bowl of cheerios and bloat up like a freaking blimp.

Tony (admin)
            Keymaster

LOL.  Welcome to old age.

Utah
            Participant

Ha ha. Beautiful. 

EagleMountainUte
            Participant

Polynesian food kicked my metobolism on and now I am like that. Can’t eat anything but in moderation and haven’t been below 200 since I was 21. I am only 6’0 though. 

chinngiskhaan
              Participant

I have a bunch of polynesian relatives and I would attend weddings and other parties of theirs. They would take one look at me in the food line and give me an entire plate full of mostly taro (AKA the samoan steroid), exclaiming that I couldn’t possibly be healthy as skinny as I was. Didn’t help me one bit in the weight gain department.

oh yeah… and I love polynesian food.

GameForAnyFuss
          Participant

I played college soccer and was told to gain 15 pounds of muscle by the end of my redshirt year (I started school at 5’10” 155 lb. which would’ve gotten me massacred in a college game at my position). I went on a 4,000 calorie/day diet with lots of weights. After a year of that I gained a whopping 4 lb. Got cut from the team after my RS freshman year and transferred to Utah.

Now I’m in my 40s and I can gain 15 lb. in a week. FML.

PlainsUte
            Participant

Do college soccer players have to minor in theatre?  Asking for a friend. 😉

GameForAnyFuss
              Participant

You forgot to work orange slices and minivans into your joke 😉

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.