Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

Gundy Press Conference today

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Gundy Press Conference today

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anfernee
      Participant

Said they’re preparing to see Cam Rising and Isaac Wilson this week, though Gundy feels they’ll see Wilson Saturday. 🤔

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

CB
        Participant

Tony, can you allow copying links on the mobile app? I can’t click on the link or even select it to copy it

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

He goes to fix a bad compressor in some air conditioner or something… LOL

OldAsDirtUte
      Participant

Sounds like a very good coach, even though he seems top be wearing a Bill Marcroft toupee.

DataUte
        Participant

He needs his mullet back because he’s a grown man!

But really, Ferentz is 26 year tenure and Whitt and Gundy are both 20 years. But I also found out (Aflac trivia question there are only 3 current coaches that have won a natty – Smart, Swinney, and Brown [at Texas, but has been at UNC since ’19]).

Tony (admin)
        Keymaster

OMG I can’t unsee that now.

AlohaUte
      Participant

I’ll be p**sed if Rising doesn’t play this weekend. It will probably be the first time in 2 decades where I’ll legitimately be upset at Whittingham. Just continuing to gaslight we fans and the public.

I understand the need to not give intel to the opponent, but he’s downplayed Rising’s injury substantially. Missing this game suggests it isn’t a minor thing.

Charlie
        Participant

Did Whitt say it is minor or did he say it was not as bad as first appeared? One thing I do know is coaches do not want to be accountable to something they said a few days ago when getting ready for a game. The last two practices have more to do with who to expect than what fans hope for or what coaches expected at the beginning of the week. The NFL is where to go if player status the week of the game is desired, college not so much.

Uteanooga
      Participant

He is a mash up of Sylvester Stallone and Mike Leach with a little Kyle Whittingham thrown in. The mullet would make his presser a bit better.

Obviously he knows his business and is a formidable opponent.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.