Next:
Arizona @  Utah
ESPN

Gunther

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      ironman1315
      Participant

Love his o line talk. Hate the rest of his schtick. Dude, we get it. A rod was your buddy. But Taylor’s offense is a big new beast. Huntley will do fine.

Larry B
      Participant

I was thinking the exact same thing. Listening to him on my way home today made it seem like Huntley is a garbage QB.

EagleMountainUte
      Participant

I had some free relax time today and I listened to Reilly. He is kind of hard to listen to noticed on my online feed that I kept checking to see if it was buffering. No it was just weird pauses or something.

I started to listen to Gunther and Hackett for like twenty minutes and couldn’t stand it. It was like they were drunk that circular speak if you know what I am talking about? You get a statement or thought and the same statement or thought said repeatedly for the next 5-10 minutes until we get a commercial break. I never listened to a show where I enjoyed the commercials more than the people talking.

Yeah he needs to move on his ARod is showing dude sucked as an Ocoordinator. He is a great recruiter and can spot talent, but overall he sucked when he was trying to call an offense. Hell Oregon’s Hoke embarrassed him last year and they were one of the worst defenses in FBS.

Larry B
        Participant

Here’s a fun game you can play next time you listen to Reilly. Count how many times he says the word “curious” during a show. I swear he says it at least 5 times per segment. Now that I mentioned it, you won’t be able to unhear it.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.