Next:
Utah @  Arizona State
ESPN

Having processed it for a day now

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Having processed it for a day now

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      15 2
      Ghost of the HEB
      Participant

Still hurts like hell. 19 is too young for anyone to die— especially someone with such greatness in store for their life. Dude was a good kid just trying to make his late mama proud. Seeing the post from the official Utah football account legit made me tear up. Felt like losing a family member.

Didn’t wanna dive too much into this aspect, but I can’t help but wonder what it means for Utah going forward. Does Jackson still transfer here now? Does Wilmore or Brumfield come back?

Such a dark day yesterday.

10 4
      GameForAnyFuss
      Participant

Can we give it, like, two more days before we start worrying about what we’re going to do at running back next season? Sorry…I don’t think most of us are ready for that yet.

Crazyforu
      Participant

I think Bernard is now RB1, and Utah reaches out to those that would fit that are in the portal, or uncommited saying you can fill this GIANT spot. I get the post below saying that it is uncomfortable to talk about, it is relevant though. While this is the absolute worst situation for an opportunity to come up for someone, they may see it as a great opportunity for them, on many levels.

I think Jackson will still 100% come, if nothing else than to fulfill what him and Jordan wanted to do. While he had a relationship with Ty, I would be shocked if he hadn’t started building relationships on the team as well.

From the fan standpoint, I think it is important to consider that not having Ty on the field, could have happened due to an injury as well. The team would have had contingencies in place for that potentially happening.

Him losing his life is the absolute unforseen situation, that breaks about as deep as possible. Still hard to understand, and it is so heartbreaking that we never got to cheer for him. Life is too damn short.

Utah5410
      Participant

I agree with Gamefiranyfuss. But one thing I will say is Jackson is still coming. Ty was just a huge bonus. But I think most need a more more days to process before thinking about next year. That them will come

I am so sorry that all of you are in pain. Things like this are difficult to process.

Remember, find someone to talk to if you are struggling.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.