Next:
Utah @  Arizona State
ESPN

Heading to the game tomorrow with two of my kids.

Beat Arizona Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Heading to the game tomorrow with two of my kids.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Warrior Ute
      Participant

Has anyone else gone to a game at San Jose State and if so any suggestions about eating, things to do etc.? I will be driving down from the Sacramento area. The kids are 12 and 15. Thanks.

Sent from my SD4930UR using Tapatalk

ironman1315
      Participant

I hear were supposed to pee on kids that support the opposing team.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Not being an asshole or anything but when do we move on from BYU like week four against USC? Week 8?

ironman1315
          Participant

When will we stop playing them for the rest of forever? When will they stop trying to talk trash to me on social media? When will they shut up after 6 in a row? Dammit leave alone Zoobs!

*rocks self in corner pleading for the Zoobs to go away.

Anonymous
            Inactive

When someone says “not trying to be an asshole”. It usually means they are an asshole. Just like when someone says: ” no offense but you smell like a pile of human excrement…..”

We just totally hijacked this thread.  I don’t really view social media at all are they still obsessing over Utah!??  I hope their players do as well and fUCLA comes out and beats them by fifty. Then they will probably say if only Sitake kicked a PAT……

Tony (admin)
          Keymaster

I figure a week before and a week after the game is enough zoo talk. Once tomorrow hits I hope we are done with the zoob talk, except for some Pac-12 related UCLA/zoo comments I’m guessing.

Warrior Ute
        Participant

My goal was more not to have my kids peed on and to have some good food.

For anyone else looking for food nearby, I had a friend (a former Utah Football player) recommend Firehouse #1 Gastropub. He went with a friend to the BYU game last year. He ate there and raved about their Blue Cheese Burger.

Puget Ute
      Participant

I hear were supposed to pee on kids that support the opposing team.

No, that is only for those friggin Cougars (but not the WSU types, though).

ironman1315
        Participant

It appears I have been overzealous this week then.

Anonymous
      Inactive

What I have been told is find a Mexican food truck in San Jose and don’t look back.

Puget Ute
      Participant

Utah and UCLA are getting slump busters tomorrow…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.