Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

Here's a glitch I found with this site:

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Ute Hub Site Comments and Suggestions Here's a glitch I found with this site:

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I just typed out a long detailed rant about how dumb our fans are to travel to Vegas for this upcoming sham of a game. Well, you won’t see it because I didn’t realize I wasn’t logged in while I was typing it. When I hit ‘submit’, it said I can’t submit anything without being logged in, and what I had typed was gone.

Why allow us to type in the ‘Create New Topic” field if we’re not logged in? It won’t allow us to submit, but it will allow us to type a lengthy, well-thought out topic only to have it erased forever?!

My God, this is terrible.

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

Constructive criticism is welcomed and I want the site to work properly. If you just say “this site sucks” then that doesn’t help you or me fix it and puts me one step closer to the ban button.

Your issue is odd. I have heard from a couple of others who have login-logout issues. Could be a bug somewhere. Bugs happen. Provide me as much CONSTRUCTIVE information as you can, especially if you can reproduce the problem. Then I can try to fix it. You should not see a post form if you are not logged in.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Must have been a fluke thing; I logged out, clicked on ‘new post’ and it wouldn’t let me post until I logged back in. Not sure what happened the first time.

I wouldn’t say things like ‘this gets you one step closer to the ban button’. That just makes me one step closer to the meltdown button.

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

What came first, the chicken or the egg? I’ve been pretty welcoming here.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.