Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

How we feeling about 3* Turnovers in first half?

Welcome Forums Utah Utes Sports Football How we feeling about 3* Turnovers in first half?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      1 3
      Dallas
      Participant

1 interceptions (Wilson)
      *1 interception dropped (rising)
      *1bad fumble recovered (Mitchell)

3 1
      EagleMountainUte
      Participant

Turnover on downs as well.

Almost pick by Rising.

Whitt is going to hammer that in film.

I think the energy was lacking. Oline grades will be interesting to me.

22Ute22
      Participant

Wilson is young and the interception was meaningless for in game importance. Rising’s pass wasn’t the best but whatever. Mitchell and Andrews had fumbles during runs in which they were barely touched. That’s unacceptable imo.

HeyyyUguyyys
        Participant

This 👆🏻. Isaac had two bad picks, but if anything he showed us that he has a little gunslinger in him, which I welcome. I don’t want a play it safe and always check down type of quarterback, which is what most kids 3 months removed from HS would be.

The RB fumbles on the other hand… no bueno. Hopefully a repeat of the Tavion Thomas situation where they get it out of their system early.

DCEvans
      Participant

I agree with the lack of energy. I think they could have put a lot mor into the game. I’m not saying we should have embarrassed them, but we could have shown a bit more. Good job anyway. GO UTES!

AlohaUte
        Participant

No need to show more. Why give other teams more film unnecessarily.

//r00t4Utes
      Participant

It’s not a turnover unless the other team recovers.

I feel about the same as the title of this thread, not happy but a bit misleading.

3 1
      AlohaUte
      Participant

Don’t care in the least. Not a big deal.

5 1
        Dallas
        Participant

Not a big deal in THIS game. A lot to clean up so we don’t see it when it is a big deal.

Go Utes!!!

AlohaUte
          Participant

Yep, exactly. Gave us something to work and Whitt to hammer the team on. Nothing I’m worried about.

ironman1315
      Participant

S**tty. We are going 1-11. /s

1 1
        Dallas
        Participant

Best thing about being 1-0 is a chance to go 1-11! /s (does “/s” mean sarcasm?)

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

Whitt’s head may explode. In nearly every interview he says that 99.9% of the time the team that wins the turnover battle wins the game. BOOM.

Charlie
      Participant

Each of these plays will help us in the long run. Wilson can get the worry out of the way, learn and improve.
      Rising had a couple of passes that can be improved. Part of the process of coming back from so far back.
      The RBs will become more focused of how best to avoid putting the ball on the ground.
      The team in general can focus better building on plays that did not hurt us last night but clearly will hurt us in conference and beyond. Film study can ground us from the pre season hype.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.