Next:
Utah @  Arizona State
ESPN

I assumed we would lose when I learned of our injuries on defense, but

Beat Arizona Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I assumed we would lose when I learned of our injuries on defense, but

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      ProudUte
      Participant

I expected a better effort in the first quarter than we saw. I knew this would be a tough game considering all of the injuries on both sides of the ball.

I give the team credit for not giving up, even though they were destroyed in the first quarter. At least some kids got some needed playing time. This may benefit us next year.

Utegator
      Participant

I’m sorry, but some horrible play calling, again, put this game is essentially out of reach. You go down 14-0 after a blocked punt and you come out with a bunch of ineffective runs up the middle. Go 3 and out and then go down 21-0. We finally start moving the ball but it’s a little late when you throw an int in the red zone and go 28-0.

DataUte
      Participant

Also rumors flu was going around this week. Still, the TD punt block and 2 INT did us in. Otherwise, we had more yards, 1st downs, TOP. Sucks, but lost as a team.

EagleMountainUte
        Participant

Third down conversions. That killed Utah again. Lack of chaos plays on defense again. Just feels like they are wore out.

D T
          Participant

Too many key injuries to overcome….But we still have a shot at 9-4 & a final ranking….That would be remarkable.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.