Next:
Utah @  Arizona State
ESPN

I can’t believe I’m watching college football

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I can’t believe I’m watching college football

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Utah
      Participant

Also, if this is who Hawaii is, they will beat BYU this year. They are clean and crisp so far this game. 

Utah
      Participant

If you want to see what our offense should look like, look at Hawaii. 

They are running our offense and doing it well. 

Duhwayne
      Participant

Sling user here stuck watching Wyoming kick the crap out of NMSU. Bingham might be able to beat NMSU.

Utah
        Participant

Ha ha, yet NMSU will beat byu. 

i wish.

ironman1315
      Participant

Normally, college football requires defense.

darklightning
      Participant

Wyoming might beat WSU.

Utah
        Participant

I think WSU is in for a tough season. Leach tries to leave, new QB, then the suicide. That’s a ROUGH offseason. 

I don’t think WSU wins many games. I think come the end of the year, we will be glad we played WSU and not Cal. 

UteThunder
          Participant

I agree. People say it’s too bad we don’t play Cal this year but I think Cal is going to win 8+ games. We are dodging a bullet not playing them this year. 

Ma’ake Kava
      Participant

The UH-CSU game reminded me of how big the difference is in defenses between G5 and P5.

On some of those explosive plays by CSU in their comeback, the Hawai’i DBs weren’t even making plays on the ball or trying to rake it out.

1 1
      Utah
      Participant

Huh? Who cares? Even if CSU sucks and Hawaii is great, Hawaii is putting on a clinic. They look very solid and clean today. 

Like I said, they run our offense. If you want to see what our offense is supposed to look like, go watch this game. 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.