Next:
TCU @  Utah
ESPN

I can’t wait to hear all the excuses

Donate in the 2024 Fundraiser! Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I can’t wait to hear all the excuses

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      2008 National Champ
      Participant

for this performance.

RoboUte
      Participant

I’m floored that the Cam that stepped onto the field was MORE injured than when he left the Baylor game. He was hunched over and scuttling around like an octogenerian. He’s clearly sustained another injury in practice.

highlandute7
        Participant

He got hurt on their first possession of the game. Twisted his knee and/or ankle. Wasn’t the same after that. Should have been pulled after halftime and probably before that.

RoboUte
          Participant

Could’ve been that certainly

2 2
      Utah
      Participant

If I was the Wilson family, I’d be P**SED that Cam played this game.

The problem isn’t Wilson. It’s the playcalling. You have Kuithe, Singer, Bernard, King, etc and you suck this badly? And the OL has been great.

All the issues with the offense are not Wilson related and are 100% playcalling and execution.

Toss in how bad the defense is and the coaches have absolutely s**t the bed.

I don’t know if Whitt is too soft, if he has turned HC duties mainly over to Scalley and this is what a Scalley team will look like or what, but this ain’t it.

I think it might be time for Whitt to ride off into the sunset and I still don’t want Scalley at HC. I want Jay Hill, the same guy I’ve wanted at HC for years and years.

The Miami Ute
        Participant

I will say that, if this season deteriorates into a full-blown disaster, it will surely take a ton of luster off Scalley. I mean, who promotes the DC of a losing team to HC? And given the schedule, the number of players out, the number of players playing hurt, the number of players under-performing, this could be Whitt’s worst season in over a decade.

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

There are no excuses. Not the refs or bad calls. It is 100% coaching.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.