Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

I love CFB. First game of the season and it was all we could hope for.

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I love CFB. First game of the season and it was all we could hope for.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      AlohaUte
      Participant

Last second win, Florida State / Top 10 goes down.

Jim Vanderhoof
      Participant

Man it just goes to show that the talent levels between the top and middle tiers are not far apart. Better come to play or you can get beat.

22Ute22
        Participant

There is no reason GA tech should be bad. They are in a recruiting hot bed and are a P4 team in one of the biggest metropolitan areas in the whole country. They’ve had success in the past but their recent coaching hires drove them off a cliff. I’m excited to see what they can do this season.

Plus, I really love their uniforms and think they have the best gold color in all of CFB.

D T
      Participant

FSU losing is great for us relative to the rankings.

//r00t4Utes
      Participant

I bet it’s really cause Rosco lost his coaching debut at NM, also on a last second score, but this was a TD and to an FCS school Montana St.

For the record, I didn’t remember hearing he went back into coaching

D T
        Participant

Montana State came into the game a -13.5 favorite….Excellent FCS team & UNM’s just starting their rebuild….UNM won’t drop games like this in 1-2 years.

Utah
          Participant

New Mexico was up like 31-7 and lost.

2008 National Champ
            Participant

it’s a good thing first one to 31 points wins isn’t a rule

Mule
              Participant

Ya. Everyone knows it’s the first one to 35 points. (Referencing Utah vs byu in the Vegas bowl where it only took us 1 quarter to get up 35-0, and then we eased up on the gas.)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.