Next:
Arizona @  Utah
ESPN

I think we need an official "Game Thread" for each game.

Beat Arizona Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I think we need an official "Game Thread" for each game.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      leftyjace
      Participant

That way we don’t have 60 new threads with everyone’s thoughts on the game. It’s also a nice central place for people to discuss expectations previous to the game, and to post thoughts during the game.

In other boards I’ve seen it created and “stickied” by the mods. By “stickied” I mean it shows up at the top of the forum at all times, until it’s unstickied.

Utah, you know what I’m talking about – that’s a common practice over on JF.

Utah
      Participant

Yeah, I think I’m not sure how this site works. Is it set up like UF.N/Cougarboard? Or is it similar to Jazzfanz? If it is like JF, then yeah, a game thread would be awesome.

I am still trying to figure this site out. I mainly just come to the main page that shows all the new posts/threads.

Tony (admin)
        Keymaster

Yea we did that last year. Someone usually starts one but I can make an “official” one I guess.

leftyjace
      Participant

Official, unofficial, doesn’t matter i suppose 🙂 i just like being able to read everyone’s input in a continuous conversational format instead of having to click through a bunch of separate thread links. 🙂

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.