Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

I would love to know what is in Whitt’s head

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I would love to know what is in Whitt’s head

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      ProudUte
      Participant

Whit knows Football as well as anyone. But, we only hear coach speak from him. So, we really never know too much about the team and the gameplan. (Normal for all coaches.) I wish we could hear him talk as a commentator about this week’s game. What will Utah do to stop OSU’s passing attack? What will the offensive scheme be? Which receivers will be utilized? What’s up with Glover? Can Reid play and is he at full strength? When will Damuni return to play?

We will never know, but it would be fun…

RedUte14
      Participant

i think we just have to pressure Bowman. which is a very hard task. Their O-Line is amazing

Anfernee
      Participant

I’d love to see inside Gundy’s head. Oklahoma State’s pass defense is 128 out of 133 after 3 games. The 5 teams below them are Jacksonville State, UTSA, North Texas, Ball State and Middle Tennessee. We are 26th.

Rush defense: Oklahoma State is 92nd. We are 45th.

MFury
        Participant

I like those stats

EagleMountainUte
      Participant

Utah
      Participant

He did this when he was DC. It was awesome. He’d tell you what would happen in every WAC game and then on Saturdays it would happen.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.