Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

If Utah Beats Oregon on Saturday

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football If Utah Beats Oregon on Saturday

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      The Miami Ute
      Participant

And Florida beats Georgia, all of a sudden, our stock goes way up. Florida probably has the toughest remaining schedule of any team in the P5. They have five games left and four of them are against the current #1, #4, #15, and #16 teams in the nation. Let’s hope that they run the table. If they do, the have a guaranteed spot in the CCG and makes our SOS go through the roof.

SalUteopia
      Participant

Slight correction, Miami – WHEN Utah beats Oregon 😬

Utah5410
      Participant

I have a very good feeling about sat….I think we are being overlooked again. Everyone has picked UO… I don’t think there O will be that effective against Our D… And Our O is at home. Role players will step ups nd RES AND KW will do the rest.

The Miami Ute
        Participant

Completely agree. I think that, once again, the national media has drunk the green Kool-Aid and failed to do any sort of critical analysis on Oregon’s strengths and weaknesses. All we’ve heard is how good Oregon’s offense is. However, everybody seems to have forgotten that every single defense they’ve played ranges from mediocre to horrific. All we’ve heard is how good Oregon’s defense is but no one has mentioned that besides, Texas Tech, every single team they’ve played has a lousy running game. Texas Tech gave Oregon all they could handle in their game in Lubbock. In fact, if it wasn’t for a late, furious comeback and some outrageous good fortune, Oregon would have lost that game. Utah is a much better running team than Texas Tech and has a much better defense. They should be able to beat Oregon.

Utah5410
      Participant

Yep. I watched that UO Tech game. Tech was driving to score the winning points. All they needed was a field goal. The WB made a mistakes and Bassa (homegrown) from UT ran it back for a touchdown. Obviously TO are key. You can say that every week but this week in particular. Barnes needs to be careful. He can turn the Ball over. He can’t have that this week. But, if he plays within himself. We should be ok.

Charlie
        Participant

Well TDS beat TT for what might be their only win against a Big 12 team that is not a transitioning mid major.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.