Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

Iose Epenesa Commits to Iowa

Welcome Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Iose Epenesa Commits to Iowa

• This topic has 13 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by AZUTE.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Tyler Henry
      Participant

First of two ‘25 Five-Stars off the board. This just means more NIL funds will be thrown at Jerome!

High Uintas
      Participant

I hate recruiting. If it weren’t so colossally important to the success of the program I would shun it like I shun the presidential election.

3 2
        GameForAnyFuss
        Participant

Unless you’re talking about the portal its not important any more.

Dallas
          Participant

If we could recruit a 5 star, it would be very important for us. He’d be a starter day 1 and would increase our momentum like never before. Sucks to have been so close and miss him.

Anfernee
            Participant

The Epenesa relationship and family ties with Ferentz and Iowa are very similar to ones guys here have with Utah/Whitt. It was always gonna be tough to get him away from them. He absolutely loved his visit to Utah and the staff though. So there is definitely positives. We just gotta go out this year and do what we are capable of. Then the recruiting will 📈 even more.

RedUte14
              Participant

sadly, that’s not the only thing that matters.
              other variables that are out of our control. like a better conference

Utah#1
              Participant

Win every game, especially the big bowl games (Rose bowls) and I believe Utah has a much better chance of many four or five star recruits. I truly believe Myles would already be a Utah if Whitt won a lot of big games! Just my opinion.

Dallas
      Participant

Bummer

PhiladelphiaUte
      Participant

Paging Caliman….

You were WRONG!!!

2008 National Champ
        Participant

water doesn’t get offended if you call it wet.

he’ll be back in 3 months or so when he figures everyone has forgotten

Red Son
        Participant

I’ll be collecting my $500 now

Larry B
        Participant

Anyone who doesn’t think Caliman is just a troll, hasn’t been paying attention. He’s not some Utes insider. Hell, I’d bet he’s not even a Utes fan. He’s just a dude who hasn’t figured out his life and has nothing better to do than to come here for attention (which ironically we’re giving him in this thread).

He made a “prediction” about Dunn committing to Utah and happened to be right. The thing is, Dunn committing to the Utes wasn’t exactly a surprise. There was a pretty good chance he would land here. Caliman might as well have said “it’s going to rain tomorrow” because the forecast showed a 50% chance of rain.

Honestly, he doesn’t care if he’s right or wrong about his “predictions”. He simply comes here to get people riled up. It’s his fetish.

His posts wreak of a troll we had here a while back named Pace, including the spelling and grammatical errors. I’d almost guarantee he’s the same dude. The only way to get rid of a troll is to stop feeding them.

Central Coast Ute
          Participant

I don’t remember Pace making recruiting predictions, but everything else does seem to point to it.

AZUTE
      Participant

He was getting a ton of pressure to go to Iowa. It’s fine Utah will survive and be OK.
      A 5 star is no guarantee of success just as 2 stars is no guarantee of a player failing.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.