Next:
Utah @  Arizona State
ESPN

Is Jaylon Johnson’s brother from UCLA still a possibility to transfer to Utah?

Beat Arizona Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Is Jaylon Johnson’s brother from UCLA still a possibility to transfer to Utah?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      UteThunder
      Participant

Anyone have any updates on him?

The late additions of Carrington and Nurse have me feeling a bit better about our WR group. Picking up a grad transfer CB like Johnson to bolster our inexperienced secondary would be huge. 

CincyUte
      Participant

I haven’t heard anything.  But they often make transfer announcements and other news after the first weekend of camp.  I wouldn’t be surprised if we find out on Monday.

FtheY
        Participant

Fingers crossed. I don’t know much about him, but if he started at UCLA you know he’s a good athlete. 

UteThunder
          Participant

He would be a fifth year senior. He started 6 games over the last two years and played in 18. We could definitely use some of that experience at corner this year.

FtheY
            Participant

Thanks Utethunder, I agree.

I remember fogal transferring. I know he was a safety, but was he not athletic enough for corner? Couldn’t he have moved over? 

UteThunder
              Participant

I think he was third string at safety. I’m guessing he could have moved to corner, but would likely have been behind the guys we have there as well so he transferred to get more playing time.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.