Next:
Arizona @  Utah
ESPN

Is this how you guys felt against Oregon?

Beat Arizona Forums They So Poo Poo Is this how you guys felt against Oregon?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      8 1
      Ted Lasso
      Participant

The punt return for the TD reminded me of Covey’s punt return before the half against Oregon.

TruckStopTerrors
      Participant

I just recall the camera guy faking me out on that particular play thinking back. Had no idea Covey actually was catching that ball let alone returning it.

cj13
      Participant

That Oregon game is one of the two or three games I’ve missed in the last decade or so :/. Biggest life regret.

Nothing feels better than blowing out a team when you’re the heavy underdog.

cj13
        Participant

I thought we were talking Oregon game in 2015

CoyoteUte
      Participant

That 6-8 mins of ball between the end of the 2nd and beginning of the 3rd quarter was nuts!

6 1
      Utesbyfive
      Participant

Nah, not really. It was nearly the end of the season, Oregon was our only serious competition, and they way outclassed KSU. Enjoy it, but the Big XVI kinda sucks.

Rick Walker
      Participant

Which Oregon game punt return? 🙂

Roy Rangum
      Participant

Getting a big win as an underdog is maybe one of the best feelings out there. And yes, I think it’s the same for any fan base that experiences it (whether Utah or BYU). Congrats Lasso. Enjoy it.

1 1
      RoboUte
      Participant

Not sure. I guess it just depends on how you feel about Kansas State the program or if home field advantage matters in retrospect. If they’re your particular billionaire-funded white whale then yes.

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

Every time Covey touched the ball something like this was possible. It was a super fun time to be a fan.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.