Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

Isaac Wilson should get game ball for this one.

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Isaac Wilson should get game ball for this one.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Yergensen
      Participant

He’s going to be really good once he gets it dialed in and showed it today.

ProudUte
      Participant

I agree. He was amazing with his check-downs. He threw high early on, but settled down. He now has gained some confidence.

SalUteopia
      Participant

Agreed. He made some beautiful passes on that 9/9 drive. And there were at least 4-5 drops.

TruckStopTerrors
      Participant

The first td throw to Money was indicative of the type of QB he could be. You could see his head move looking at each initial read gauging who might be open and found Parks on the 3rd, and then made the throw. He wasn’t dialed in on just one target like most young QBs are. It was a very solid game for him.

Larry B
      Participant

I was going to post this exact same thing. Ironically, I was hoping for Huard or Rose after the first half. But it seems like something just clicked for Wilson and he balled out in the second half. He definitely deserves the game ball. Bernard would also be a candidate for me. He was a spark that we needed.

EagleMountainUte
      Participant

Couple look offs he had were really good.

That Utah pass was soooo good. Made me eat crow. Delicious

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.