Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

It’s just three days until kickoff and this board is very quiet

Welcome Forums Utah Utes Sports Football It’s just three days until kickoff and this board is very quiet

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      ProudUte
      Participant

I am stoked for the 2024 season and I think many of you are as well. I am surprised how quiet this board is today. I think this post will be only the third new thread today. The one thing that I do like about the CB is the amount of activity they have.

I love discussing Utah football, and I love what Tony has done with this site. I just wish that this board was more active.

Go Utes!!!

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

There have been 10 topics and 42 replies posted in the last 24 hours. There are 69 (ding ding ding) users browsing the site at 2:33pm. Is that quiet? You do a great job of posting new content, so thank you for that.

Central Coast Ute
      Participant

I know personally I can’t really think of anything to discuss that hasn’t already been discussed. I’m happy the season is starting, but playing SUU does not get me excited, so i really don’t have anything to talk about at the moment. Maybe others feel the same.

2008 National Champ
        Participant

ayup! outisde of injuries, i don’t expect to learn anything this week from a game that Utah should win by ~ 40 points. The real measuring stick is on Sept 7

PhiladelphiaUte
          Participant

Yet another reason for Utah to stop scheduling FCS teams — and especially before November.

Beyond the possible addition of Uconn to our conference, there is just not much new information floating around to discuss. It’s the calm before the storm.

CB
      Participant

I think part of that is Whitt doesn’t let anything out of practice and camp, not even what color shoes the players wear. The other part is we have so many guys coming back from the last few years, so other than the health of a couple guys, we don’t really have questions about a majority of our starters, and any questions we do have have already been discussed, or will be somewhat answered in 3 days. I’m just ready to watch us put 60 points on SUU

//r00t4Utes
        Participant

Disagree CB, we know the uniforms will be
        Helmets – white
        Jersey – red
        Pants – white
        Cleats – white

DataUte
      Participant

The offseason is always too long and seems to get longer. Then BAM! season starts and I try to keep up and by the time I’m in my peak watching groove, it’s week 5. Then the next 7 fly by bowls come and it’s over again.

Hellhound152
      Participant

Enthusiasm correlated with the quality of opponent.

utefansince79
      Participant

We beat the T-birds by something like 60 last time didn’t we? Will be more excited next week for the Bears.

22Ute22
      Participant

Well, there isn’t much to talk about with how secretive Whitt is. I am excited for this weeks game though, even if it’s just an FCS opponent. I’m excited to see Cam and Brant back, and definitely excited to see how Isaac Wilson performs when he gets in. One thing to note, is that I have always loved Thursday games, especially to start the season. Not having to wait those 2 extra days when you’ve waited all offseason is great.

belli1976
      Participant

Umm some of us have to work.

utefansince79
      Participant

Weekday games are tough for those that can’t take a day off (like I can). At least start time is 7 for this one.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.