Jerome Myles just decommitted from Ole Miss.

Viewing 5 reply threads

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

I guess he’s got it down to A&M, Utah and Michigan.

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

Get ready Ute fans!!!! I think we’re about to get our 1st ever ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ commit!!!

Onlyu
        Ute Fan
        @uf8fl

👀

Anfernee
        Ute Fan
        @anfernee

The decommit was the first step. Only-U Kanobi and others in the know. How we feeling about really doing this?

MDUte
          Ute Fan
          @mdute

Who is the lucky donor(s) that got the call to take care of Myles’ NIL?!! 5⭐️ money baby!!

MDUte
            Ute Fan
            @mdute

If the Zoobs ask, Ryan Smith was worried about losing Utah fans from supporting the Jazz and the hockey team. So he committed to taking care of TDS MBB and Utah Football with NIL

AlohaUte
              Ute Fan
              @alohaute

I’d totally be ok with this. Though I love Utah BBall, I’m willing to sacrifice it for Utah FBall.

D T
        Ute Fan
        @azute1

To be fair, he’s a 5-star on 247Sports, but a .9165 rated 4-star on the 247 Composite.

ELITE either way, but I’m partial to the Composite.

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

Rub you rabbits foot, put on your rally cap, don’t change your lucky socks, put a horse shoe over your door frame. Whatever it takes to get good luck coming our way.

Rick
      Ute Fan
      @rickyrules

Did he play with Wilson last season? I don’t remember him. I love his size and speed though!

Rick Walker
        Ute Fan
        @big2890

He played in week one, played most of week two but broke his ankle (or some similar injury, idk the details) in the second half against Bishop Gorman. Then he came back for the semifinal and state game. He was incredible in the games he did play in and should have an elite senior season with another 4 star at the helm for corner canyon

RedUte14
      Ute Fan
      @redute14

his visit to michigan is not till late July.
      might be a while till he commits to anyone.

Rick
        Ute Fan
        @rickyrules

Michigan would be way worse than Utah in terms of throwing downfield!

RedUte14
          Ute Fan
          @redute14

tell that to jerome

Dallas
            Ute Fan
            @dallas

Tell him our record against Michigan.

belli1976
              Ute Fan
              @belli1976

And Michigan’s reply to each of you.
              Ring

Kellso
                Ute Fan
                @kellso

Well, there is that.

The Miami Ute
                Ute Fan
                @themiamiute

I formally predict on this website that Michigan will soon return to being the dumpster fire it was before Jim Harbaugh was hired. They made the same mistake that Washington made when Chris Petersen retired…hiring an assistant with zero HC experience to manage a Top 15 college football program.

belli1976
                  Ute Fan
                  @belli1976

@Maimi – do you share similar sentiments on Scalley? If not, I would love to hear your reasoning.

Please do not take this as a troll. I am do like most of your posts.

CityCreekUte
                    Ute Fan
                    @citycreekute

I mean Whitt was an assistant with zero HC experience… Utah wasn’t top 15 as a program but was pretty good.

I think it does change the calculus a bit when it’s a guy who has been with the program so long and is expected to stick to it.

2008 National Champ
                    Ute Fan
                    @cptmrgn05

I’m not not @Miami but for every Dabo there’s 10 Jimmy Lake’s. We won’t know if Scalley can handle the job until he actually proves it.

If it were a given that someone who had been with the program for years will always improve upon the previous regime, no school would ever hire from outside.

The Miami Ute
                    Ute Fan
                    @themiamiute

I don’t share similar sentiments about Scalley for a few reasons. One, he’s a hometown guy and this is his dream job. There’s also no doubt in my mind that, if he wanted to, he could have left many years ago for greener pastures. Because he’s an alumnus AND a hometown guy AND has been passing up jobs out of loyalty and commitment to the school, the powers that be are also going to be more patient with thim than they would be with a rank outsider. Two, he’s more experienced, at this point in his career, than Lake and Moore are/were when they took over their jobs. Lastly, and this is the biggest reason, Scalley has a ton, a ton more rope that Lake or Moore did/have when they were hired. And the reason why is because Utah is not a football blue blood with sky high expectations. With all due respect to Utah football, no one is going to call for Scalley’s head if he has continual 9-4/8-5 seasons during his tenure. Go ahead and do that at Ann Arbor and see how long you have a job as the head football coach.

MDUte
                      Ute Fan
                      @mdute

Scalley’s going to also have Whitt staying on in a consulting role to the program for a period of 9 years or something. So he’s pretty setup for success IMO.

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Scally is Whit 2.0. If Scally is smart he just keeps the train rolling with maybe a few tweeks here and there. But, the blueprint of being successful at Utah is there.

highlandute7
        Ute Fan
        @highlandute7

The main question with Scalley is what does he do with the offense. Does he promote Harding or does he bring in someone from the outside.

ProudUte
          Ute Fan
          @proudute

I think that Scalley will continue with the same defensive philosophy that Whitt uses. However, on offense – I think he will open it up more than Whitt. When he was the ST coordinator, they were bigger risk takers than before or since IMO.

But, I don’t know anything. Just my opinion.

MDUte
            Ute Fan
            @mdute

Tweet from our new recruiting analyst: 5 locks, 5 sets of eyes, and a pic of Utah’s highest rated recruit of all-time…hmmm?? Could it mean that Myles’ commitment is coming anytime now?!

Anfernee
              Ute Fan
              @anfernee

And OnlyU could hold the 🔑🗝🔐 to all of this 👀

Central Coast Ute
                Ute Fan
                @flip2848

OnlyU hinted at a big commit the other day. Even in this post he gave the eyeball emoji. It could mean he’ll commit soon, but others have stated that they think he’ll wait until later. I’m not sure why he’d wait since he could always just go somewhere else if he wanted to, so my guess is he’ll be committing soon.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Jerome Myles just decommitted from Ole Miss.