Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

Jerome Myles to USC

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Jerome Myles to USC

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      WasatchRanger
      Participant

Just announced. Wish him well, but would have loved to see him play here.

6 1
      Tyler Henry
      Participant

I had no reason to not like him, but that hat-fake was uncalled for. He knew how much he would have meant to Ute fans, yet he still trolled us like that.

7 3
        belli1976
        Participant

Kids being kids. No reason to take it personal

DataUte
      Participant

You’ll love it when he’s here in 2 years after seeing Isaac tear it up next year and being disenchanted with the USC alure and not being used well (see Dorian Singer).

4 2
        Larry B
        Participant

Singer is on pace for less than 500 yards this year with Utah. I’m not sure that’s a great selling point for Myles.

DataUte
          Participant

My point was what were his numbers at USC after what he did at Arizona?

Plus, we have played 1/4 of the season, with our starting QB playing 1/4-1/3 of that. Wilson has played 8+ quarters, so passing has not been so hot so far.

5 1
      RustyShackleford
      Participant

I wish him nothing

UteNamedOg
      Participant

This still has the makings of a very solid class. Aaron Dunn is an excellent commitment. Remember that these are kids making a decision they’re very excited about, and can take them from a terrible situation to one which they’ve been working their whole lives towards. I feel it’s important to focus on the positive instead of the negative.

Unless it’s about one of Deion’s kids. Their mouths are writing some checks their ribcages might not be too excited to cash.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.