Next:
Utah @  Houston
ESPN+

John Wayne was right, stupidity is painful

Donate in the 2024 Fundraiser! Forums Misc John Wayne was right, stupidity is painful

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

http://americangg.net/tb-dissolved-alive/

As horrible as this is the guy apparently chose to ignore the warning sides and paid the ultimate price.

Memo to tourists that come to play out here in The Rocky Mountains, it can be a dangerous place, that’s why there’s warning signs about hot springs, geothermal features, hypothermia, hiking trails, bears, bison etc.

Pay attention and don’t tempt fate.

When I was fourteen or so i was with my parents up in Grand Teton National park in late August.  About when Moose begin to rut.  We were at Jenny Lake.  Some guy from New York was walking his kids out to a bull moose that was laying down on the peninsula that juts into the lake by the dock.  Ranger tells him not to go out there to maintain a safe a distance.

He shouts back I just want a pic of my kids by the moose.  My dad says to him “hey dipsh!t this isn’t jellystone like the cartoons and that ain’t bullwinkle”. 

The guy thought better of his plan and backed off.  That memory still makes me laugh although it could have ended very tragically.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.