Just heard that Gary Anderson in on BYU’s staff

Viewing 3 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

He’s obviously not on the coaching staff, but I heard that Sitake has brought in Gary as an advisor. I guess I am a bit surprised. He was helping Jay Hill when he was still at Weber.

Whitt and Gary have been great friends. However, Anderson has made some boneheaded decisions to the point that I doubt Whitt can trust him anymore.

concerned
      Ute Fan
      @concerned

I would bet Whit gave his blessing. Gary never should have left Wisconsin

RedUte14
      Ute Fan
      @redute14

it’s throwing me off that you changed your picture. not recognizing it’s you at first.

Matt
      Ute Fan
      @mgparker

I have heard that Gary Anderson has some major issues in his personal life, but I’ve never heard what the issues were. Anyone that know care to elaborate without getting too personal?

And yes, he was a fool to leave Wisconsin. I am glad to have him in a limited role at BYU. Kalani is so disorganized, he could use someone like Gary. Jay Hill has already been a huge upgrade.

TruckStopTerrors
        Ute Fan
        @truckstopterrors

DM’d you, Matt.

Matt
          Ute Fan
          @mgparker

Thank you. I thought it may have been something related to that.. Probably played a role in his USU firing.

Dallas
        Ute Fan
        @dallas

I heard he rolls through stop signs.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Just heard that Gary Anderson in on BYU’s staff