Next:
Utah @  Houston
ESPN+

Just need to pressure ‘nails’ tomorrow. He’s going to make mistakes

Donate in the 2024 Fundraiser! Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Just need to pressure ‘nails’ tomorrow. He’s going to make mistakes

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      NarfUte
      Participant

Also Tony,

Now that twitter automatically uses X.com in the “copy link” if you try to paste in browser a pop up says you’re doing it wrong since it doesn’t recognize it as a youtube or twitter link. Then, I paste the link in the “link” dialog to change X to twitter and it yells at me again

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

Yeah the site isn’t setup yet to work for ‘x’ links. You’ll have to post the twitter link for now. You’ll also notice that if you use the link dialog to post an x link, the link doesn’t work on the x end either, unless you refresh. There are still some DNS issues or something going weird on the twitter/x side.

EagleMountainUte
      Participant

Those passes made in the Notre Dame game were so bad.
      The sideline after the interception it is so weird. Like Lincoln Riley was being lectured to by Williams.

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

By the way, you should not use the “copy link” from Twitter or X. Just copy the URL from the URL bar in your browser.

——-
      Support Ute Hub! – Donate via gofundme or Venmo!

NarfUte
        Participant

yeah for sure, I hate the ref url and ref src garbage (which I normally delete) and was lazy this time

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.