Next:
Utah @  Arizona State
ESPN

Just saw an interview with Kyle. Said starting QB will be named tomorrow

Beat Arizona Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Just saw an interview with Kyle. Said starting QB will be named tomorrow

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      4 2
      PorterRockwell
      Participant

I suspect it’s Williams 

4 2
      Utah
      Participant

I would have bet Troy, but Huntley had a now deleted tweet saying he was the starter. 

That being said, I’ll be surprised if it’s not Troy. I don’t think Whitt has the guts to name Huntley the starter. 

ladyinred
        Participant

That was an unwise move on Huntley’s part, yikes. They need to proceed on the social medias with caution.

4 1
        Anonymous
        Participant

IMO, if Huntley did indeed tweet that, then that’s an indicator of insufficient maturity — I know he’s just a sophomore.

There’s a reason I really like Darnold at USC; after he threw the TD that tied the game vs Penn State, Darnold didn’t celebrate and one can speculate he was already planning for the next series. That’s how it’s done.

RedLine
          Participant

I respect Darnold.  Drove home after the Rose bowl game and went to a drive through restaurnt before returning home, nothing flashy.  Kid is humble and talented.  Also a friend of Travis Wilson.

PlainsUte
      Participant

Maybe he’s waiting for a sign in the heavens for choosing a starter. 😉

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.