Fox

Kansas Just Lost

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Kansas Just Lost

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      7 1
      The Miami Ute
      Participant

To perennial B1G bottom feeder Illinois. Not a good look for the Big XII.

EagleMountainUte
      Participant

What did they put in the water for Illinois teams today?

South Bend what?

2 2
        The Miami Ute
        Participant

On any given Saturday…I’m scared to death that Barnes will play out of his mind next weekend and Wilson, well, Wilson will play like he has during the first two games of the season. The Aggies are going to come out swinging and it could be a trap game.

2008 National Champ
        Participant

it only took two weeks for this season to get turned on it’s head for a lot of teams

SalUteopia
          Participant

Isn’t that the case every single year? That’s the beauty of college football.

2008 National Champ
            Participant

It certainly shows the importance of actually playing the games instead of letting the talking heads and blogs decide the fates before a single snap has occurred.

4 3
      Utah
      Participant

The Big 12 sucks. Plain and simple.

If we have Rising, we roll through the Big 12. Even if we don’t have Rising, we are as good as anyone.

This weekend was so depressing. This conference is so bad.

Utesbyfive
        Participant

Oklahoma State, Kansas State and West Virginia and maybe UCF seem to be our only competition.

Utah moves into the top 10 tomorrow, given that the Irish and Wolverines lost.

3 1
          The Miami Ute
          Participant

You’d like to think so but watch USC and Miami jump over Utah after big wins.

Utesbyfive
            Participant

Beating USU will be a big win? We at least beat a P4 team.

1 4
              The Miami Ute
              Participant

I meant numerically speaking, but I will say that it wouldn’t surprise me if Utah State ended up being better than Baylor.

Utesbyfive
                Participant

I think Baylor’s defense is a cut above the Ags. Baylor also scored 45 last week, and we held them to 12. It should have been 6, but for a somewhat freak play.

1 1
                  The Miami Ute
                  Participant

True…but those 45 points came against something called Tarleton State. Baylor’s TD was a freak play in the sense that it was a perfect play call for the defense Utah had on the field.

Utah
                Participant

lol. Baylor has a QB who is a good G5 QB.

Utah State doesn’t have that.

1 2
                  The Miami Ute
                  Participant

He didn’t look good this week or last. Seems just like an athlete trying to play QB. I checked out his stats during the three years he was at Toledo and they were pretty mediocre.

Utah
                    Participant

And yet, he’s a lot better than Barnes.

22Ute22
            Participant

USC? Unlikely with a win against a bad USU team. Miami? Maybe? 50/50 shot.

The team that will definitely jump Utah is Tennessee. They massacred a ranked, but overrated, NC State.

The Miami Ute
              Participant

Never underestimate the allure of a big name. Sometimes I think that a lot of the voters would prefer the same 10 teams be ranked at the top.

4 2
      TruckStopTerrors
      Participant

Good, maybe that will shut Jayhawk Lasso up on X. I’m sorry, I’m not going to actively root for any Big 12 team. I don’t care if it makes Utah’s wins or the Big 12 look better.

3 3
        Utah
        Participant

Nothing the Big 12 does has any effect on Utah. In fact, if the Big 12 sucks and Utah goes 12-0 every year, Utah looks great.

You don’t need to root for anything Big 12 related other than Utah wins.

We are here to win and then leave.

Utesbyfive
        Participant

I might root for AZ and ASU, but the rest of them can GTFO. I’m not going to root for these chuds.

Jim Vanderhoof
      Participant

We haven’t played a conference game yet. We are playing in a conference where we have a chance every year to make the playoffs.

The Miami Ute
        Participant

That’s true but only if we have good QB play.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.