Next:
Utah @  Arizona State
ESPN

Kentwool to Sponsor 2018 Ute Hub Weekly Predict the Score Contests!

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Kentwool to Sponsor 2018 Ute Hub Weekly Predict the Score Contests!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

I’m happy to announce that we have a weekly prize sponsor for the Ute Hub Predict the Score contest! Say hello to Kentwool, makers of the best socks in the WORLD!

Kentwool will be providing each weekly winner with a pair of their Game Day socks (pictured above). These are fantastic wool socks available in the colors of just about any team you want. I went with red. These are not cheapo socks. They run $25/pair.

utah utes red socks

58% Merino Wool
      31% Nylon
      9% Stretch Polyester
      2% Spandex

About Kentwool

I’ve had a working relationship with Kentwool for many years in the golf industry. Since being introduced to their socks years ago I absolutely REFUSE to wear any other sock. They are incredible. Kentwool socks are far more comfortable than cotton and actually breathe better, despite being wool.

As part of the deal, Kentwool will also offer a 10% discount for any users who want to guarantee getting a pair without having to rely on their picks! Just use the coupon code “Utes” to get the discount at http://www.kentwool.com

If you would like to sponsor any of the site contests, contact me!

Best regards from Tony, your host…

EagleMountainUte
      Participant

You are awesome Tony. Seriously who runs a better site than him?

Tony (admin)
        Keymaster

I’m going to say nobody. Wait, am I allowed to answer that? I hope that whoever wins is lazy and doesn’t claim the weekly prizes so I can have KW send them to ME.  

sweetgrass
        Participant

nobody

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.