Next:
Arizona @  Utah
ESPN

Kyle Fulks

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hearing a lot of good things about him on Twitter. Utah desperately needs a playmaker at wideout.

247sports.com/player/kyle-fulks-17592

Wilson’s Mustache
      Participant

Another WR to keep your eyes on is Kenric Young. Sounds like he has made great strides since last year. Also, he is supposedly the fastest player on the team.

Corey Butler-Byrd will probably be our best WR though.

Anonymous
        Inactive

I never understood why they didn’t just leave him on offense.  I never saw him doing much defensively.

Wilson’s Mustache
          Participant

I think he played very well last year at DB. Especially considering that he was splitting time between two positions a lot and this was his first year in the program.

The main reason he ended up on defense is that there was a general feeling that our secondary was a little thin and that we had sufficient depth at WR. By the end of the year you could see the depth issues in the secondary take affect. There is a reason Chase Hansen ended up playing safety.

That said WR was not very strong either last year, but that was due to “depth”. WR just consistently underperformed from top to bottom (with exception to FR Covey). I am very optimistic about the WRs this year if for no other reason than Coach Holliday.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.