Next:
Utah @  Houston
ESPN+

LeBron James was made in a lab

Donate in the 2024 Fundraiser! Forums Professional Sports NBA LeBron James was made in a lab

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      ironman1315
      Participant

He has the DNA of Jordan, Kobe, Malone, and magic. It’s craxy. He’s too good.

5 3
      EagleMountainUte
      Participant

W is all that matters. I liked him even less after this game. His responses in post game acting like a fool is ridiculous at this point in his career. He personifies this generation of entitled players in the NBA.

Jordan is still the GOAT and Kobe is close to that title. 

Itacoatiara22
        Participant

Couldn’t have said it better myself, BattleGround

3 5
        Utah
        Participant

Huh? You couldn’t as for a better person to be the GOAT.

He goes to the finals every year. He’s a pass first guy. He just wins.

He is with the same woman he’s always been with. Never arrested. Never in trouble. Spotless record as a persona.

He goes back to his hometown to win a title. He gives money to his neighborhood. He takes care of his kids. He takes care of his family. He takes care of his brand.

The hate for LeBron is almost comical. You couldn’t design a better GOAT in a lab, yet all people do is complain.

Smh.

gUrthBrooks
          Participant

James mental toughness is < Jordan. Also, Jordan has 10 scoring titles, 6 Championships, 9 first team all defense teams, 1 defensive POY. James has 1 scoring title, 1 championship, 6 def team, 0 def poy….all playing in a weak east. Bottom line, Jordan is better offensively and defensively, mentally, and leadership wise.

ironman1315
            Participant

James has 3 championships.

EagleMountainUte
              Participant

He also loses a lot throws his teammates under the bus and whines a lot. He is going to set the record for most losses in the finals. 

Puget Ute
                Participant

He is also one of the very few players to make it to 8 straight Finals. And he has not always done it with stacked teams.

Love him or hate him, he is still a phenomenal player.

EagleMountainUte
                  Participant

Very accomplished player no doubt and my opinion of him has nothing to do with his abilities. 

Edit: I also consider Kobe second best but don’t like him very much as a person. Obviously I have a hater attitude. 

ironman1315
              Participant

Why would you downvote a factual correction?

gUrthBrooks
              Participant

Zero championships in which he was the leading scorer on his own team during the finals. Thanks Kyrie, Thanks D-Wade!

FtheY
      Participant

You beat me to it. LeBron is Michael Jordan in Karl Malone’s body, that can play any position on the floor. Super versatile. 

Jordan is still the GOAT. Levron will never get an MVP and a DPOY in the same season (Olajuwon did and was a great player, but he’s not in the Jordan/LeBron league). Once Lebron does, come talk to me. 

Also, bonus points for space jam. 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.