Next:
Arizona @  Utah
ESPN

Let’s get serious about OC & QB coach

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Let’s get serious about OC & QB coach

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      2 7
      zeous
      Participant

Anyone less than Chip Kelly, Norm Chow, Urban Meyer, maybe RichRod, or Chris Peterson will be a total failure on Whit’s part.  We’ll have less than 400 yards passing, less than 30 points a game, and never get a whif of a P12 championship, much less the whole shebang. 

We’re Utah, dammit, and should accept nothing less.

2 1

I hope the fact that Colorado got to the championship game before Utah burns at kwitt’s soul.

Utah is now the only team in the South division not to play in the championship game…unexceptable for the longest tenured coach in the PAC12

Uterider
      Participant

Lets aim low, or at best lower middle. We’re Utah dammit, we don’t deserve a damn thing.

Hal Evans
      Participant

And he is going to get that quality as an assistant how???

Uterider
        Participant

Hal I believe Eyore…er I mean Zeous is being facietious. He has a history of french kissing mediocrity and believes that Whit has made some sort of deal with the devil wherin if we have even a mid-pack-in-the-conference-offense we must sacrifice the entire defense to Lucifer.

He is not an ambitious man and feels that whatever the Utes did thus season or any other in the past is realy better than we deserve. He would prefer that we played in the MWC or perhaps the Sun Belt as we are only lowely Utah and really shouldn’t hope for anything much at all.

As such he likes to make ridiculous statements like the one above to anyone with the ambition to expect improvement in the weak spots in the program. He is not to be taken seriously.

1 2
          Utah
          Participant

Zeous is a zoob troll. 

zeous
            Participant

Zeous is a zoob troll.

You’re thinking of that impostor, zeoub.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.