Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

Luck in Football.

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Luck in Football.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

You can say all of the cliches in football about ball rolling your way, game of inches, etc etc.

But wow LSU talk about crazy luck when other teams experience bad luck. South Carolina has to travel to Death Valley, lose revenue and lose homefield advantage. Not even mentioning that your state got flooded by a terrible disaster. LSU has one of the craziest home field advantages to. Florida fans have their QB make a boneheaded decision and suddenly LSU gets even easier road.
      Grier positive for PED

Utah has had some luck this season already. Now I don’t wish any bad luck on other teams but I ain’t crying if it gives Utah an advantage.

Puget Ute
      Participant

LSU is kind of a sentimental favorite because Leonard Fournette is a truly great RB, but he has shown himself to be an absolutely stellar human being as well. LF and his gamily lost everything they had in Katrina, much like Boobie Hobbs. In his post-game speech after the SCar game the reporter praised his performance, and he stated his intention to auction his game Jersey as a fundraiser for the people of South Carolina.

Classy move, all around.

Puget Ute
      Participant

And if USC goes down the tubes this year after Sark melted down, then I won’t have a problem with them being eliminated from the competition. I will feel bad for Sark and the players, but we need all the help we can get to make the playoffs. 🙂

89ute
        Participant

Look at all the adversity we went through since joining the Pac. By adversity, I mean bad luck. 2011-12 and 13. 2014 things starting swinging back our way. I don’t feel bad when I see teams being served a plateful of s**t. It happens to everyone, it’s just their turn. It’s bound to return, enjoy each win and fight for the next one.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.