Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

Man…..I REALLY want to see what Devontae could do with some space

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Man…..I REALLY want to see what Devontae could do with some space

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      rbmw263
      Participant

in the front 7, provided by a threatening passing game. The Broncos just named some guy as their starting QB. Now, im not completely writing off some guy, but im not exactly confident in a 7th round guy out of Northwestern to be a decent passing threat. Even less when I looked at some guys stats.

Soph year

128 att, 218 comp. 59%. 1312 yardsd, 6.0 per att. 6TD, 3INT. Ok, not bad.

Junior year

178/298 60% comp. 2149 yards, 7.2 avg. 11TDs, 9INTs. Decent, but what the hell kind of TD:INT is that???

Senior year, his comp% stays around the same (58), his yards per attempt drops to 5.6(!!!) and his TD:INT goes negative (7:11). As an Oakland fan, looking at some guys stats made me quite happy

I am convinced if this dude is a successful NFL QB he has sold his soul to hell. I have no idea how a guy who puts up numbers like that in the B1g (not exactly known for racking up the 4 and 5 star DBs) even sniffed the NFL. I mean, kudos to the guy, and ill even be rooting for him a little bit, but man….

Anyway, my point of this post was not to dump on some guy, the point was, I am absolutely desperate to see what Devontae Booker can do with a mother fu#(*@# throw game. I think hes been massively underrated because of the lack of one his entire career and it kills me that he is viewed as one of the most promising instant impact offensive rookies in the league, but is going to have to do it, yet again, with all 11 defenders pinning their ears back.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.