Next:
Arizona @  Utah
ESPN

Memphis up 10 on UCLA in the third

Beat Arizona Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Memphis up 10 on UCLA in the third

• This topic has 8 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by BD.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Sweetness
      Participant

I don’t know much about Memphis but they are making UCLA’s defense look like Swiss cheese. Glad we get them at home. Feeling more confident about that game. 

EagleMountainUte
      Participant

Rosen can score though so don’t be overconfident. Hopefully he throws sidearm interceptions like that though. That Miller kid on Memphis looks as good as Carrington. 

SalUteopia
        Participant

Also, November.

EagleMountainUte
          Participant

I so want USC in November.  This is UCLAs second trip in the cold. 

Anonymous
        Participant

Yup. And, if our d front can’t put enough pressure on Rosen/Darnold, then it’ll be a long day for our secondary.

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

Memphis’ defens sucks!

BD
      Participant

Mike Norvell is the coach of Memphis. He was the offensive coordinator at Arizona State under Todd Graham a few years back.  That’s when they were pretty good and had a good offense especially when Taylor Kelly was QB. Turned him into a pretty good QB(only a 2 star recruit if I remember right). When he was at ASU, his personality reminded me of Graham a lot. Just was kind of a douche to me. But no doubt he was a really good OC. No surprises that Memphis has a pretty good offense since he is the coach. 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.