Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

Michigan fans right now

Welcome Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Michigan fans right now

• This topic has 9 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Utah.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      EagleMountainUte
      Participant

Mobile Ute Hub user submitted image

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

Why? I missed something.

NarfUte
      Participant

NCAA slapped Harbaugh on the wrist for recruiting violations he did 4 years ago. Basically if he comes back to the NCAA in the next four years, he gets a 1 year ban. Completely useless.

They haven’t announced anything regarding the Conor Stallions alleged infractions.

UteThunder
        Participant

NCAA consequences should be enforced against individuals as well as the school. If a coach cheats and moves on to a new school, the consequences should follow him to that new school. In Harbaugh’s case, the consequence should be waiting for him if he ever decides to come back to college.

2008 National Champ
          Participant

I’m not usually a fan of taking away victories since no one ever notices when they do it years later. But vacating the national championship before they can hang a banner might actually be a punishment that works.

The show-cause penalty against Harbaugh doesn’t matter any more than it did against Chip Kelly. Assuming he ever wants another college job, he just has to spend 4 years in the league making millions before taking over the Alabama job from DeBoer. He’ll definitely have learned his lesson.,,

UtMtBiker
          Participant

The rules are there to be broken. Look up the last 20 champions and associated violations. If you don’t cheat you don’t win. It’s all about who hides it best.

AlohaUte
            Participant

I’d rather Utah not cheat and not win a natty than cheat and win one.

EagleMountainUte
              Participant

Absolutely.

It is still so scummy that majority of these schools do this s**t. I say this from my high horse but if Utah got busted doing stuff like Michigan I probably would just stop watching college football all together.

Utah
              Participant

Not me.

BYU won a title looking the other way with the honor code and pumping their athletes full of narcotics. Not one BYU fan cares.

It’s sad, but it is what it is. Just win baby.

EagleMountainUte
          Participant

I hope the new organization that takes over for the ncaa just fines them. It will be something stupid like a FEC violation or something. Like here is your 1-2 million dollar fine while you made billions.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.