Next:
Utah @  Houston
ESPN+

More confused

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

I’m more confused about our Pac-12 season than before today’s game started. Honestly I think if we play next week at the level we played this week, we will lose badly.

Central Coast Ute
      Participant

Yep. The offense has me very concerned

AZUTE
      Participant

With the injuries and Johnson trying to learn on the fly this is a 8 win team at best.

Roy Rangum
      Participant

I think we’re a whole different team if Cam comes back healthy. But who actually knows if and when that will be.

DrahtUte
      Participant

I’m not as worried but just because I think it was tough for the team to get up for this game after Florida and Baylor. I feel like our offensive line especially was just dogging it a bit today. It can’t be fun to play a team that’s jacked up to play you and yet nothing positive you do is any big deal because you’re supposed to do that to FCS opponents.

However, I also came into this game thinking we were probably in the second tier of the PAC 12 this year. So I had lower expectations anyway.

4 1
      EagleMountainUte
      Participant

I don’t think Utah is as bad as we think. But to add some clarity maybe that is a good thing. Utah took care of business against Weber and didn’t really have to do much to get that win.

The biggest negative is Becker. It is huge and really worries me the most.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.