Utah @  Arizona State
ESPN

My 2 Cents

Beat Arizona Forums Utah Utes Sports Football My 2 Cents

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Utah5410
      Participant

After sleeping after the game and taking emotion out of what we saw.

I agree with Whit, everyone in the Big 12 will lose a game. This loss isn’t like last year where our season would have been ruined because of it.

Truthfully, even with Rising, I expected us to be 4-1 at this point. I just expected that lost to be to OK ST.

When the schedule first came out this game always looked like a trap game after OSU with AZ coming off of a bye after playing at KSU. So about what I expected.

However, we need to use this bye game to get right. The team has been flat. I believe that is due to this constant CR drama. This needs to get fixed now.

On October 11th. It will have been over a month since CR played a snap. His finger is not broken and sore or not zip or not cam has to be ready. IW is not the guy THIS YEAR. I am happy he’s gotten experience. But with this team, this year, he is not ready.

We need Reid back, O Toole and Whitt to wake the F up and get these guys ready to play week n week out.

ASU is better this year. Especially at home and will beat us if we don’t come correct. We cannot lose another game. The schedule sets up well for us.

But @ CU on 11/16 after BYU will be tough.

We have to rally and get right handle business in Oct before the next bye.

The team is so emotionally effected by CR playing and I think tonight they knew he wasn’t going too (unlike last week) and we cans out flat because of it.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.