Arizona @  Utah
ESPN

My Expectations

Beat Arizona Forums Utah Utes Sports Football My Expectations

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Utah
      Participant

We start out slow. Everyone freaks out. BUT, here is why: We will try to stay as vanilla as possible. We will run, run, run. SUU has a couple of 300+lb starters, including a guy who is 30 years old. What does that mean? When we run, run, run they will stuff, stuff, stuff…for 1/2 a quarter or so.

After we go three and out once..maybe twice, we do a couple of pass plays. Williams…oh, Williams. Ute fans rejoice. After three straight completions, McCormick takes the ball to the house. It may be a run, it may be a screen pass, it may be a throw. But he looks electric.

Then we roll them. A turnover or two. Marcus Williams gets a pick. Domo or Thomas takes one to the house. If Butler-Byrd was playing in this game, he’d return a kick/punt for a TD. Alas, he isn’t, so he won’t.

We rack up 300 yards rushing. 200 yards passing. Our defense gets three TO’s. Marcus Williams – INT. Domo – INT. Hansen – FF. Donovan Thompson looks really, really good late in the game.

Troy Williams ends up 13/16 for 175 yards. Huntley ends up 1/5 with 25 yards passing.
      Joe W has 100 yards. McCormick has 150 yards. Moss has 50 yards.
      McCormick has 75 yards passing.
      Patrick has 50 yards passing.
      Handley gets the bulk of the remaining yards.

Lowell doesn’t play after halftime. Dominick in the third. Fitts doesn’t play after halftime. Fotu, Anae, and Tupai get a lot of playing time. As do our young CB’s.

I can’t FREAKING wait.

• This topic was modified 8 years ago by Utah.
      UtahUteGuy
      Participant

Cool.  Now I don’t even have to attend the game because I already know the outcome.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.