Next:
Utah @  Houston
ESPN+

My thoughts on the game I didn’t watch

Donate in the 2024 Fundraiser! Forums Utah Utes Sports Football My thoughts on the game I didn’t watch

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      chinngiskhaan
      Participant

This is what happens when you spend the last couple of years playing a will he/won’t he game involving your most important and highest paid player. This season is over fellas. We have the talent to win these games, but nobody wants it enough to make it happen (I’m sure there are some guys that do, but you get what I mean).

thats it. If major coaching changes aren’t made, I won’t be watching next year. Also, I’m done for the year until this team shows signs of giving a s**t.

Tednab
      Participant

Idk .. I’ve taken different perspective .. it’s the train wreck that I cant help but watch .. I’m happy to have seen the last 2 decades of great football, it’s definitely been worth the ride.. at some point this was gonna happen.. frankly it needs to happen for further growth.

MFury
        Participant

The last home loss to TCU hurt worse.

What makes this suck is seeing the mismatch of talent level and game performance, whatever the cause.

But I’ll be watching next week, screaming at the TV like an idiot. It might be joyless, but we’ve had worse seasons than 4-3.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.