Next:
Utah @  Utah State
CBS Sports Network

Mycah Pittman

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      CB
      Participant

Has anyone got any insider info on what kind of year we’re expecting from Pittman? I think the dude has all the ability to be a big contributor this season, but I haven’t heard almost anything about him this year. Most talk has revolved around Singer/Parks and the TE’s

MDUte
      Participant

Everything I’ve seen from insiders have all been really favorable that Pittman’s expected to be in the mix of Cam’s favorite targets. My biggest concern about Pittman is staying healthy. Seems like he’s been one of those injury-prone guys for most of his college career. However, I expect him to be completely motivated and dialed in since this is his last chance to ball out if he wants to get to the next level of playing on Sundays.

Central Coast Ute
        Participant

I think his “injury” last year was more due to Cam being injured than he being injured if that makes sense.

D T
          Participant

Bingo

D T
      Participant

MP’s a childhood friend of CR’s, so they have that in common….I believe they played against each other during HS, but I’m not totally certain on that.

MDUte
        Participant

Yes, I listened to an interview with Cam (I think it was one of the conversations with Cam done by Bill Riley) where Cam said they grew up playing against each other in Pop Warner football and then in high school. And Cam said he’s excited to finally have Pittman on his team since they’ve always competed against each other in the past.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.