Next:
Utah @  Utah State
CBS Sports Network

Nasty (Rival) fanbases

Welcome Big12 Fans and Foes Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Nasty (Rival) fanbases

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Zigziggler
      Participant

I know we are all familiar with BYU’s fanbase, however with us going to a new conference who do we see as the fanbases that talks the most crap. Not necessarily the best team but the nastiest fanbase out of the BIGXII. It seems appropriate that we begin to build up that fanbase hatred going into the season.

Central Coast Ute
      Participant

So far, the worst I’ve seen on X is Iowa State. Cincinnati and TTU are up there, too.

On the flip side, the best has been TCU

PhiladelphiaUte
      Participant

I kinda got the impression that John Kurtz at Kansas St had been a trash-talking whiney little bitch, who’s still butt-hurt that Utah would have preferred to stay in the Pac-10 (before it all fell apart) than join the Hateful 8.

Central Coast Ute
        Participant

Kurtz has been a crybaby. Some KSU fans have been, too, but they’re not the worst from my experience.

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

Since we’ve not been exposed to many of them, we get to make our own determination.

Grayshirt
      Participant

Colorad9.

//r00t4Utes
      Participant

In the old OG BIG12, the obvious answer was Texas and Texas A&M.

Utah
      Participant

From what I’ve seen, Kansas and Kansas St are the most whiney about us joining the Big 12. My god, they whine about Utah every chance they get.

ALUF
      Participant

My dislike order: byu-p, ASU, Arizona, TCU, Baylor, Colorado, Cincy, Houston, UCF, tech, iowa state, k state, Kansas, West Virginia, okie state

ALUF
        Participant

Subject to change this year but this based purely on previous interactions

ColumbiaUte
      Participant

As a MBA grad from Texas, it’s Texas Tech by far. Their fanbase is the worst

AZUTE
      Participant

To be honest I’m completely fine with the idea Utah is the new BIG12 vilian.

If I was Whit I’d have the entire football team and staff run into OK State wearing black cowboy hats.

It worked for John Madden and the Raiders
      Bill Parcell and the Giants. Jimmy Johnson at Miami and Barry Switzer at Oklahoma.

If they don’t like you make them fear you.

MDUte
        Participant

Me too!! 💯

Utesbyfive
      Participant

I’ve never had a good experience with ASU fans.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.