Fox

New AP Poll

Welcome Forums Utah Utes Sports Football New AP Poll

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      4 1
      The Miami Ute
      Participant

As I predicted, both Miami and USC jumped over Utah after their victories this weekend. Utah actually dropped one spot at #12 even though logic and precedent should have propelled them into the Top 10.

8 4
      NorthernUte
      Participant

My initial reaction was p**sed off… but after thinking about it, I feel like 12 is a fair place for us. I know our track record with USC is good right now, but on a neutral field I think we lose to both of those teams. Especially with Cam most likely being out.

J Rocksville
        Participant

That’s kind of my take. I haven’t seen enough from this team to honestly say we could beat either of those teams if we played them right now. If we play like we did in the first quarter for an entire game, then I’d be annoyed at being jumped.

UtMtBiker
        Participant

Without Cam we probably loose to most team in the top 25. 12 is fair.

1 1
      ukiyoronin
      Participant

USC is annoying, but I guess I can accept the Miami is up there. They look good to me.

TruckStopTerrors
      Participant

Just keep winning and it will work itself out. Early season rankings don’t matter too much to me.

Kolya
      Participant

Utah is closer in votes to #6 Mizz
      Than to #13 ok st

Lots respect to Utah by AP

Ute-yankee
        Participant

I was just going to come here to post this. The points between 6 and 12 are so slim you could see any number of teams jumping all over the place next week. Even if they all win.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.