new coach

Beat Arizona Forums Utah Utes Sports Football new coach

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      1 1
      Utes 69
      Participant

time for Whitt and Ludwig to move on, we need to see some excitement on the field, some type of energy. some type of will to win. I see none of tat out of Whitt on the sidelines.

everyone stop with the bad calls and the bad Refs. every year there is a big loss and let down, this starts at the top
      Utah need an energetic head coach and a new and upcoming OC with balls out play calling, 10 points is not going to cut it. 3rd and long Wilson went Singer several times, AZ was aware of that and shut it down. no innovation on play calling. no emotions on the sidelines, no points scored, the last two games Utes inside the twenty at least six time and came up empty. we have the zoobs down south rolling and Whitt standing on the sideline? pathetic loss again

Tednab
      Participant

Still p**sed about Saturday. It’s not so much about the loss as it was about the lack of coaching and lack of energy the team had. whit is too predictable and complacent, he lacks the intensity and fire he once had. Legendary coach, he deserves however long he decides to stay, but it’s coming fast.

Ute Dub
        Participant

I’m going to disagree. Whit didn’t float the ball to Kuithe wide open over the middle. Whitt didn’t run the ball for less than 1 YPC Mike Mitchell. A couple plays hit in the first half and Utah has the momentum early. I will say though that Whitts demeanor carries to the team sometime and seems to bog them down mentally.

dwainegf
      Participant

I’m glad we have such perfect people posting meaningful content on this board. Whit sucks, Ludwig sucks, We suck…. Why? because we lost a game. Fire everyone for sure!! That will definitely mean we won’t ever lose another game in the future. Total BS!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.