Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

New FB Group

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      TX_UTE
      Participant

Just got banned from the new FB group “The New Big12: Civil Discussion about the Big12 Conference” for posting this in response to complaints about U and Zoo fans trash talking:

As the late Jack Terricloth of the band WIFS put it best, “I wouldn’t want to live in a World without Grudges”

This is going to be fun!

PhiladelphiaUte
      Participant

You got banned for THAT???

What a bunch of snowflakes.

UtMtBiker
      Participant

People still use Facebook?

Tony (admin)
        Keymaster

I’m just there for the hot female asian bots that constantly friend me and send me dm’s.

TX_UTE
      Participant

Hey there – I’m old so still on FB! And it turns out the new page admin is a fan of the band I referenced so all good!

Go Utes!

utefansince79
      Participant

Anyone joined the FB Big-12 Football Talk group yet? (Private group). I just asked to join a few minutes ago because I can see it was created back in 2015 (so very improbable to have an administrator from any Wasatch Front school)

Previously had joined (then soon left) a “Big 12” group run by an admin who censors Utah fans but allows BYU fans to post disrespectful anti-Utah comments. Hoping this one is more neutral and balanced where all fans can have a civil relationship and exchange friendly banter with each other as well as generally wanting conference teams to do well in post-season and non-conference play.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.