Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

New Poll: Predict the 2024 Utah Football Regular Season Record

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football New Poll: Predict the 2024 Utah Football Regular Season Record

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

NEW POLL!  Vote NOW! Poll starting 3 weeks out. What will Utah’s regular season record be this 2024 season?  Vote in the right column of the website, or by tapping “Polls” on the free Ute Hub mobile app!

Feel free to post why you voted the way you did here.

If you’re a zoob troll and wanted to vote something less than a 6-6 record, I added the “zoob troll” option for you. We’re all about customer service here.

UtesRock
      Participant

I noticed that 11-1 is prevalent. So, who do we lose to in 2024? I selected 12-0. Kyle and Cam are in one accord, and we sneak past AU and OSU.

2008 National Champ
      Participant

9-3.

Too many new faces this year against too many new opponents. Oklahoma State comes before the team will truly have built it’s own identity (loss 1).

I’ve been banging the UCF drum since the schedule came out. That trip on a short holiday week against a team that would love to knock Utah out of a potential Conference Championship and potential CFP berth? If there’s a bigger trap game this year I haven’t seen it (loss 3).

Add in that no team, no matter how good, is able to play at their peak every week. Alabama v South Florida and UW v Arizona State would be two examples from last year. At Oregon State in 2021 would be another. I can’t pinpoint the 2nd loss right now but I can easily see a week where Rising is banged up or has to miss a start (WSU 2022) and the opponent is able to do enough to win a game that they shouldn’t on paper.

edit: Even though they are home games, both Arizona and TCU get Utah after a bye week. I’m not sure if it’s 2008/2010 TCU ptsd but that would be the 3rd loss for me if you put me in the patented arm bar and made me pick right now.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.