Next:
Utah @  Arizona State
ESPN

New Poll: What will the Utes record be at the end of the season?

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football New Poll: What will the Utes record be at the end of the season?

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

Click Open to Vote from home page… [poll id="30"]

89ute
      Participant

Yeah, that 11-1 guy is me. Go ahead and sue. Sure, I’m over compensating but the other teams will suffer injuries too. We can easily see our own problems and who’s injured and no doubt our injuries are front loaded. Things will even out and what we are facing now will not seem so bad.

Anonymous
        Inactive

I have a hangover loss to Zona this week.  One more to Washington.  9-3.

89ute
          Participant

I’m going with this week’s loss as our hangover. We should have hung 40 on Cal and it was there for the taking.

Anonymous
            Inactive

As much as we want to bag on the offense for not scoring that many points.  You could pretty much argue that Utah’s offense limited Cal to only scoring 28.  That stop in the fourth quarter the defense had was pretty awesome of course.  So they did their job in the end.  Dykes is a horrible head coach as much as we want to rate our coaches performance the right play call was called four times.  Execution on the three attempts was not what you wanted.  I think they were the right play calls each time.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.