Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

New source for all utah football games

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football New source for all utah football games

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Dallas
      Participant

According to this article, the new streaming package includes all of fox and espn sports channels including espn+.

venu sports

Central Coast Ute
      Participant

That looks good. The only problem is CBSSN isn’t listed so you’ll have to find another way to watch the USU game.

AlohaUte
      Participant

This looks great. Considering the only reason to have traditional cable these days is for sports, this is a much better price for that. I’ll definitely consider subscribing, at least for the football season.

Regarding CBSSN, CBS has always done there stuff a little different and have always been the biggest pain to try to watch online. I hope we never have another game on CBSSN.

Central Coast Ute
        Participant

As long as we’re scheduling to play at MWC stadiums, we’ll have at least that game on CBSSN. I’m with you though, I hope it never happens again.

AlohaUte
          Participant

I’ve accepted the fact that I am going to have to watch CBS sports on sketchy, questionsable website (like sportsurge.net). Sigh. Fortunately it is only a game here or there.

High Uintas
      Participant

Now that the NFL has won their Sunday Ticket suit, it would be nice if Venu could have an add-on for the Sunday Ticket. That would REALLY be a one stop shop for the sports fan.

2008 National Champ
        Participant

I don’t think that suit is over yet. The NFL won their appeal but I believe the other side will file their own appeal. Not sure if it goes to the Supreme Court but it’s not done.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.