Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

Oklahoma St QB

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Oklahoma St QB

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      SalUteopia
      Participant

Bowman is 15/18 for 3 TDs, 198 pass yards with 9:05 to go in Q2. I don’t how bad Tulsa’s D is, but I thought Bowman is not supposed to be a pass threat?

22Ute22
      Participant

Look at his stats against Arkansas. Not good whatsoever.

RedUte14
      Participant

he has good wideouts. and tulsas DBs cannot deal with the wideouts. they also have a great offensive line.
      i wouldn’t look too much into them playing tulsa.

Charlie Foxtrot
      Participant

Tulsa looks like a HS football team vs OSU size wise. They are selling out to stop the run and getting zero pass rush pressure. Bowman has all day to find his targets.

BigBadUte
      Participant

I like to use Sagarin as he ranks every team 1-263. And he gets much more accurate as the season rolls on. Was anyone more concerned with Utah when Rising threw for 5TDs in the first half against SUU? No more than what they already knew. SUU is ranked 159. Tulsa is 122. I agree with 22Ute22, Arkansas, ranked 41, is a much better picture. Oklahoma is a good team without any significant weaknesses that has only lost twice at home since Covid (and has 6 wins against ranked teams in that time). This is our hardest game this year, by a long shot. Much harder than Arizona at home or UCF on the road

NorthernUte
      Participant

Refer to Cade Klubnik games vs Georgia and then vs App State.

PNWUte29
      Participant

Regardless of the competition…it’ll be our toughest game and idk if we win. I’m not worried about our defense, I’m still not satisfied with what I’ve seen from our offense. We looked vs SUU then pulled our starters. We looked good for like…1.5 quarters vs Baylor before Cam went out.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.