Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

On the bright side WHEN we win next week we'll be undefeated in the South

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football On the bright side WHEN we win next week we'll be undefeated in the South

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      UTE98
      Participant

Has that been done before in the Pac12 era?

I think the Pac 12 has to reconsider the 9 game schedule if the P12 gets left out of the CFP again!!!

We lost 3 of 4 to the North this year, if we were SEC we’ have been playing South Dakota St today.

It’s not just killing Utah it’s killing the conference.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I will bet big money that we will not beat Colorado. This team just lost its will to win. They will lose to Colorado and they will likely lose their bowl game because they don’t want to be there.

RUUTES
      Participant

I’m not being bitter…but watching our team and watching CU yesterday…they win if these two teams play.

Maybe CU will look past us. Maybe we’ll decide that avoiding the Vegas bowl is enough motivation to shake the trees and wake the hell up.

But looking at our games…our D is NOT what it was a year or two or three years ago. We have a couple players who are amazing…but we give up too much too often (Look at our opponents yardage).

And our Offense is simply too inconsistent to believe in week to week. We have Joe..(thank god) but its not enough…neither was John White…neither was Booker.

until something dynamic changes on the offensive side of the ball we will remain an 8 win team. Until we decide that a great D still requires some adjustments and some balance on the Offensive side of the ball we will keep losing the games we should not late in the year because people (even people with mediocre teams) will start figuring us out.

Always good…but not great…and we really do want to move into the great (at least say 1 year in 3?) category cuz being a perpetual bridesmaid in the PAC starts to wear thin.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.