Next:
Utah @  Arizona State
ESPN

On a more positive note, Brian Johnson is killing it

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NFL On a more positive note, Brian Johnson is killing it

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      chinngiskhaan
      Participant

Another qb under his wing is blossoming into an mvp candidate. Dak, hurts, and Daniels.

Safe to say he is a certified qb whisperer. It’s too bad he was scapegoated out of Philly when the HC was clearly the issue. He was not allowed to do his thing with the offense.

4 4
      AZUTE
      Participant

He’d never come to Utah as OC and I’d take him over Scalley as HC in a heartbeat.

chinngiskhaan
        Participant

sure… but that wasn’t really the point of my post. I am under no delusions that he is every coming back to the Utes, or NCAA football in general. I’m just proud of the guy. He came over to my house a couple of times when he was an underclassman and I was in high school. Great guy, and super good at NCAA football (at least he was when he played for the Utes).

1 2
          AZUTE
          Participant

He’d come back to Utah as Head Coach. There are people associated with Utah he’s told that to directly.

Offensive recruiting would explode if he was the HC.

5* skill players would be lining up to play for him.

pedro
      Participant

Not that it matters, but I thought his play calling in Philly was suspect. But we all have opinions and Lord knows what that mean 🙂

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.