Next:
Utah @  Arizona State
ESPN

One hour left to get your Pick Em picks in!

Beat Arizona Forums Utah Utes Sports Football One hour left to get your Pick Em picks in!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Tony (admin)
      Keymaster
      Itacoatiara22
      Participant

It won’t let me pick right now.

Tony (admin)
        Keymaster

I just did a test user’s picks and it worked. App or website? Maybe try logging out and logging back in. Also check to see if you’ve already made your picks!

Utahute72
          Participant

Same issue

Tony (admin)
            Keymaster

Hell. App or website? Does the clock say there’s time left? Does it say “Picks Locked?”

Tony (admin)
        Keymaster

Looks like you may be using the MOBILE APP.  It defaults to the latest game entered, which is week 7. (I was trying to get some homework done in advance!)  We are in week 6.  Tap the dropdown at the top and select “2022 CFB Week 6”.  Let me know if that gets you in.  Hurry!  You have 12 min. 

Tony (admin)
          Keymaster

Hmm. After checking you actually CAN make your picks for next week on the mobile app. Shoot. Without more information I can’t diagnose or help.

What time zone are you guys in?
          What does “it won’t let me” mean?
          Does it say Picks Locked?
          Is there time left on the countdown?
          Is the submit button not clickable?

Thanks!

Tony (admin)
        Keymaster

Looks like @Itacoatiara22 got it sorted. Would like to know what the issue was.

Utahute72
          Participant

I’m in Utah. On my phone. Tried both through the app and through the website.

Tony (admin)
            Keymaster

If you could give me more details that would be helpful. I might be able to fix anything that is buggy. I asked some questions earlier in the thread. 

D T
      Participant

I went to alter a pick 4 min prior to the cutoff & it didn’t have the “Edit Picks” icon…..It had nothing in its place…..This was on the app.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.